We frequently update our product with new features, tweaks and bug fixes.
The premium Addons for Elementor plugin has seen 18 releases in last 12 months alone.
Last Updated – August 27, 2020
- Added – Adaptive height option for single slide Posts Carousel
- Fixed – Class does not exist error when registering document types/li>
- Added – Compatibility with Elementor 3.0
- Fixed – Method get_site_editor_type does not exist error when loading Theme Builder in Elementor PRO
- Added – Choice of ‘Custom Skin’ and ‘Custom Grid’ for posts grid items to design your custom posts grid and/or custom posts grid item using theme builder templates in Elementor PRO. You can now create custom skins for grid items and also create custom grid layout via drag and drop of page builder elements in Elementor.
- Added – Choice of ‘Custom Skin’ for posts carousel items with ability to use theme builder templates for designing your own posts carousel. The custom skins for posts carousel items can now be designed via drag and drop of page builder elements in Elementor.
- Added – Design custom skin for items of Posts Carousel and Posts Grid with custom choice of fields and their arrangement using Elementor page builder.
- Added – Ability to choose separate Skin Templates for individual items within a Posts Grid. A single Posts Grid can now feature disparate set of grid items which utilize individual skins of their choice.
- Added – Ability to use any custom post type with custom fields(including ACF/Pods/Toolset) for Posts Grid and Posts Carousel items.
- Added – You can now drag and drop widgets in Elementor to build custom carousels/sliders and grids of Services, Events, Features, Team, Testimonials, Posts Grid, Posts Carousels etc. by utilizing the custom grid and grid item templates feature built into Posts Carousel and Posts Grid widgets. Possibilities for building custom carousels and grids are endless with dynamic widgets and page building experience provided by Elementor and data provided by custom post types and ACF/Pods/Toolset plugins.
- Added – Added two theme builder template locations Livemesh Item and Livemesh Grid to help build custom grids and custom skins for posts grid and posts carousel widgets.
- Added – Pagination, Next/Previous, Load More and Load on Scroll/Infinite Scroll support for Posts Grid featuring custom grids and those featuring custom grid items.
- Added – Filters using custom taxonomy terms or categories/tags work for those Posts Grid instances which feature user designed custom grids
- Fixed – The posts carousel does not show arrow navigation controls on smartphones
- Added – Options to turn off/on title and taxonomy terms displayed on posts carousel thumbnail
- Added – Open in new window option for post links in posts carousel
- Added – Ability to add read more link for the posts carousel
- Added – Styling for read more link for the posts carousel
- Fixed – The posts carousel article would populate wrong style classes
- Fixed – The WP filters/hooks in posts carousel received page id as post id
- Fixed – The posts carousel and posts grid can cause error when the taxonomy terms are missing.
- Fixed – The posts block and posts grid addons would allow a max of 100 words for post excerpts.
- Fixed – The display taxonomy option not enabled for ‘Grid Style 5’ and ‘Post Meta’ section is empty in the Posts Grid addon settings.
- Tweak – Enabled lazy load for all the widgets except for the grid/gallery addons – Posts Grid, WooCommerce Grid, YouTube Grid, Vimeo Grid, Twitter Grid, Instagram Grid, Video and Image Gallery. These Grid and Gallery addons utilize the popular Isotope library for laying out grid elements and Isotope library is not compatible with lazy loading of images.
- Updated – Freemius SDK 2.3.2 with Opt-In / Out Enhancements, User Change, and More.
- Added – The Posts Grid, Posts Block, Posts Carousel and Image/Video Gallery addons are now compatible with most of the popular lazy load plugins.
- Added – WooCommerce support for Posts Grid. You can now create a AJAX powered grid of products with all details relevant to products captured as part of the grid – alternate image, product name, sale price, rating, add to cart button, sale indicator, add to wish list etc.
- Added – Two new styles to the Posts Grid exclusive to WooCommerce products.
- Added – Quick view option for WooCommerce products. You can now view all major details of a product in a modal window without leaving the page housing the WooCommerce grid.
- Updated – Freemius SDK 2.3.1 with white label mode, URL whitelisting and other features and bug fixes.
- Fixed – The social icons were not being displayed for team member profiles.
- Added – Instagram Grid/Gallery widget that displays images and videos by talking to unofficial Instagram API.
- Added – Display images and videos in Instagram Grid given one or more user names or hash tags.
- Added – Display excerpt, user account name/avatar, posted date, likes/views/comments count of Instagram images/videos, as provided by Instagram API.
- Added – Display Instagram user account header with information like account name, logo, website, full name, account stats and account description, as provided by Instagram API.
- Added – Three skins for display of Instagram posts.
- Note – The addon talks to unofficial API provided by Instagram and hence changes to the API by Facebook can break the widget. The official API of Instagram is restrictive and evolving; we may move to the same at a later date.
- Added – Display of title and description in the lightbox popup for Vimeo and YouTube videos in Vimeo and YouTube Grid widgets.
- Added – Vimeo Video Grid/Gallery widget that connects to Vimeo Developer API to display videos automatically from Vimeo.
- Added – Display videos in Vimeo Grid given a User ID, Channel ID, Album ID or a Group ID.
- Added – Large number of sort options for display of videos like alphabetical, posted date, modified date, view count, number of likes, comments number and video duration.
- Added – Display title, excerpt, user account name/avatar, categories, posted date, duration, views/likes/comments count of Vimeo videos, as provided by Vimeo API.
- Added – Display Vimeo user account header with information like account name, logo, website, location, account stats and account description, as provided by Vimeo API.
- Added – Load More function for paginated display of Vimeo videos.
- Fixed – Some navigation elements like the slider/carousel next/previous, accordion/tab open/close were displaying wrong icons.
- Added – YouTube Video Grid/Gallery widget that connects to YouTube Developer API to display videos automatically from YouTube.
- Added – Display videos in YouTube Grid given a Channel ID, Playlist ID or a list of video IDs.
- Added – Display title, excerpt, channel name/avatar, posted date, duration, views/likes/comments count of YouTube videos, as provided by YouTube API.
- Added – Display YouTube channel header with information like channel name, banner, avatar, channel stats and channel description, as provided by YouTube API.
- Added – Load More function for paginated display of YouTube videos.
- Added – Load on Scroll (Infinite Scroll) for Posts Grid, Posts Block and Image/Video Gallery modules.
- Fixed – A short delay in loading the posts and gallery items after the loading indicator has turned off when using load more option.
- Fixed – The HTML5 videos would autoplay in the background under certain conditions.
- Added – RTL Support for ALL modules.
- Added – The grid items on all relevant modules like Posts Grid, Posts Block, Gallery, Testimonials, Services, Pricing Table, Icon List, Clients, Stats, Team Members, FAQ etc. are now displayed from right to left on RTL sites.
- Fixed – Sliders and Carousels including Posts Carousel, Gallery Carousel do not display slide content on RTL sites.
- Fixed – Icons not showing up in tabs.
- Fixed – Some styles broken on tabs.
- Fixed – Full screen on YouTube videos lightbox broken on Safari browser.
- Fixed – Subtitle not displayed for Services Carousel.
- Fixed – Styling for Services Carousel was not taking effect.
- Added – Support for Related Posts and Current Query in Posts Grid, Posts Carousel and Posts Block modules. These modules can now be effectively used in Elementor Theme builder templates.
- Added – Support for FontAwesome 5 Icon Library in all relevant modules where icons are used.
- Added – Support for external page link in services, services carousel, features and team member modules.
- Added – Missing dark background styles for services, services carousel, features and team member modules.
- Fixed – The taxonomy chosen dropdown displaying superfluous taxonomies in the dropdown for Posts Grid/Posts Block.
- Fixed – Some taxonomies and/or their terms missing from taxonomy terms selection in query builder of Posts Grid, Posts Block and Posts Carousel.
- Fixed – The order of the taxonomy terms in the taxonomy terms selection in query builder not same as order specified in taxonomy reordering plugins.
- Fixed – Not able to sort the filters of the Posts Grid/Posts Block instances with taxonomy reordering plugins.
- Fixed – Cannot display taxonomy terms for the post in block styles 7,8 and 9 of Posts Block.
- Fixed – Some sites reporting error – call to undefined function get_blog_list().
- Updated – Freemius to 2.3.0.
- Fixed – Pagination of filters for Posts/Portfolio Grid and Posts Block modules.
- Added – Security improvements to Posts Grid and Gallery modules.
- Added – Plugin is now fully compatible with WPML plugin.
- Added – All of our addons are now translatable using WPML plugin.
- Added – Offset support for Posts Carousel modules.
- Added – Thumbnails support for the lightbox module of Posts Grid, Posts Block, Image/Video Gallery and Gallery Carousel.
- Added – Offset support for Posts Grid and Posts Block modules.
- Updated – Fancybox scripts to 3.5.7 release.
- Fixed – The HTML5 videos in the gallery module would display inline instead of showing up in the lightbox.
- Fixed – Empty space below the tab addons.
- Updated – Readme.txt and documentation.
- Removed – Unused files in plugin folders.
- Fixed – Fancybox lightbox combines images from multiple grids/galleries when displaying images/videos in the lightbox.
- Fixed – The direct link to lightbox image does not work.
- Updated – Freemius library with a security fix. Recommended to update immediately.
- Added – Twitter grid addon for showcasing tweets on your website.
- Added – 3 styles for display of tweets in a Twitter grid.
- Added – Extensive customization options for Twitter grid addon.
- Added – Load more feature for Twitter grid addon.
- Added – Enhanced blocks framework to accommodate social media grids.
- Fixed – Posts Block Style 4 with single column results in invalid HTML.
- Fixed – Some themes can raise JS error due to jQuery $ being unavailable
- Updated – Fancybox lightbox library and Flexslider library with RTL support
- Fixed – Carousels utilizing slick JS causing conflict with Elementor scripts.
- Added – Support for HTML tags in gallery item description.
- Fixed – The gallery item description not displaying in fancybox lightbox.
- Updated – Moved the video and image gallery addon to blocks framework with a host of new features. The popular gallery module is now powered by the same robust framework that powers our posts grid and posts block modules.
- Added – 3 skins for video and image gallery module with better support for titles and descriptions.
- Added – 7 new header styles for video and image gallery addon derived from blocks framework.
- Added – Support for AJAX based filtering instead of JS filtering for video/image gallery addon when pagination/load more function is chosen for the gallery. No more empty filters since the gallery items are fetched from the server when filters are invoked. When number of items for a filter exceeds the ‘items per page’ specified, the filters themselves are paginated or load more function is invoked depending on user choice. The addon reverts to quicker in memory JS filters when no pagination or load more is involved.
- Added – Support for tags and filters when bulk upload option for images is chosen.
- Added – Collapsible and responsive filters for the gallery module.
- Added – Better performance with in memory cache support for pagination of image/video gallery addon.
- Fixed – The video gallery error when elementor lightbox option is chosen.
- Removed module based templates; use filter hooks instead to achieve the same result.
- Updated – Freemius SDK to 2.1.3 that addresses plugin update issues on a multisite network.
- Added – Read More link/button options for posts blocks.
- Added – Styling options for read more links and buttons in posts block module.
- Added – Styling options for load more button in posts grid and posts block modules.
- Added – Responsive pagination controls for gallery.
- Added – Block style 8 in Posts Block now much more responsive.
- Fixed – Social media icons not showing up for team profiles.
- Added – Filters for settings object employed for rendering the addons.
- Fixed – Gallery pagination would break when number of items crosses 140.
- Added – Pagination with dotted navigation for galleries when number of pages exceeds 5.
- Fixed – Incompatibility with some themes which load waypoints JS script.
- Added – Extensive support for filters and templates to enable users to customize the output generated by the addons. You can now create a template file in elementor-addons folder in your child theme to customize the addons html or use filters to customize output generated by the addons.
- Updated – Documentation providing information on how to use templates and filters to customize the plugin addons.
- Fixed – The fancybox lightbox would not display share, thumbnail, slideshow options for image/video gallery, posts grid and posts blocks.
- Fixed – Tooltips are displaying for icon list items.
- Fixed – Incompatibility with certain themes due to different versions of waypoints scripts being used.
- Fixed – The tabs would leave a large space after the footer.
- Fixed – Certain widgets/addons like pricing, carousel, gallery and services raised errors when ‘Add Item’ button was pressed to add items. Error seen with latest version of Elementor.
- Fixed – Leaving tags empty in the gallery lead to addition of an empty filter in the filter list
- Fixed – Deprecated warning on checkbox control.
- Fixed – Bug fixes related to Freemius integration.
- Added – Freemius integration for easy upgrade, quick support/feedback and opt-in usage tracking with GDPR compliance.
- Fixed – The URLs specified for the gallery items not preserved across pagination or load more calls.
- Fixed – Translation issues due to presence of additional language domains.
- Fixed – Some sites had issues rendering tabs with disappearing tab labels and extra spaces at the bottom.
- Added – Compatibility with Elementor and Elementor PRO 2.
- Added – Dynamic field connections for most widgets supported by Elementor 2.
- Updated – Removed Livemesh prefix from all elements. For example, Livemesh Services is now named Services, Livemesh Tabs is now Tabs, Livemesh Grid is now Posts Grid etc.
- Added – Ability to specify client name in HTML for additional formatting.
- Added – New simpler grid system for all elements that use grid.
- Added – Seamless control of number of columns at all device resolutions for all those elements that involve grid – posts/portfolio grid, posts block, image/video gallery, clients, services, testimonials, team, charts, pricing table, faq etc.
- Added – Option to preserve shortcodes and HTML tags in excerpt. Option is disabled by default.
- Fixed – Pagination and Load More for gallery would break when special characters are present in title or description.
- Fixed – Duplicate tags filters generated in gallery when tags have spaces around them.
- Fixed – Warning for image slider widget in Elementor 2.0
- Fixed – Grid layout for video gallery can break at times when user expands an inline video full screen
- Tweak – Increased the taxonomy terms limit to 500 to help taxonomy field display all terms in installations where there are large number of terms
- Fixed – Broken wide image support for masonry grid in media gallery
- Added – Support for multiple url formats for YouTube and Vimeo videos in video gallery
- Added – Support for inline responsive videos of YouTube, Vimeo and self-hosted MP4/WebM video formats
- Added – If no custom thumbnail is set, the thumbnails for YouTube/Vimeo videos automatically set from the service provider
- Fixed – Next/Prev navigation for gallery not working
- Updated – Waypoints script with new API for handling events on scroll
- Fixed – Some themes can break animations and report script errors for elements like piecharts, odometers, progress bars etc.
- Improved – License activation page with less confusing interface.
- Added – The license code entered is now masked upon activation.
- Added – Ability to display description for the image/video element in the gallery and gallery carousel lightbox window.
- Added – The lightbox for posts grid and posts block now displays post summary and a link to the post in the lightbox.
- Added – Option to disable display of post summary/excerpt in the lightbox window of posts block or posts grid.
- Added – Fancybox lightbox integration for grid, posts block, image gallery, video gallery and gallery carousel modules.
- Added – Advanced features like touch/swipe controls, pinch out/in, double tap, keyboard navigation, full screen, thumbnails, social media sharing, hardware accelerated animations, direct linking now supported with lightbox.
- Added – HTML5 video support in video gallery and video carousel modules. Support for MP4 and WebM formats.
- Fixed – Posts Grid columns can break in certain resolutions in FireFox.
- Fixed – Posts Grid excerpt would not display shortcodes or HTML content
- Fixed – Livemesh Gallery styling controls not taking effect for thumbnail hover and titles
- Added – Support for creating stunning masonry gallery layouts using flexible widths and heights for images.
- Added – Ability to specify wide width for images in masonry layout of gallery.
- Added – Options to enable/disable display of image/video titles and image/video tags in gallery and gallery carousel addons.
- Fixed – Next Previous buttons of carousels would not show up in certain installations due to conflicts with base slick carousel styles
- Fixed – Undefined index warning on the gallery addon.
- Fixed – Pagination/load more on the gallery addon.
- Fixed – Lightbox conflict with Elementor for gallery, gallery carousel, posts/portfolio grid and posts blocks modules.
- Added – Option to choose either Elementor or Magnific Popup as lightbox lib for gallery and gallery carousel addons.
- Added – Made Elementor lightbox lib as default for gallery and gallery carousel addons with slideshow function.
- Fixed – The categories/taxonomy terms of the posts/portfolio grid and posts blocks would display a comma character on the post image when multiple terms/categories were present.
- Added – Advanced tab and accordion functions that help directly link to Tabs and Accordion panels from external pages. On page load, the corresponding tab/panel opens upon auto-scrolling to the tab or accordion panel.
- Added – Smooth scroll to tabs and accordion panels from internal links within a page.
- Added – Open tab or accordion panels by clicking the internal links within a page.
- Upgrade – Simpler grid system based on NEAT 2.1 version
- Updated – The CSS is now optimized for vendor prefixes with reduced properties and file size.
- Added – Scroll to the top of the posts block to display new posts during paged navigation (when new posts are not visible).
- Added – Image size option for all major addons including grid, gallery and carousels.
- Added – Ability to crop images and specify custom image sizes for all major addons including grid, gallery and carousels.
- Added – Bulk upload option for image gallery. The title of the image attachments is displayed on hover.
- Added – The lightbox now opens on clicking anywhere on the image if no destination URL is specified for gallery item
- Fixed – The gallery image was not clickable to the link specified
- Fixed – The gallery filters would not center when a heading was not specified.
- Fixed – The gallery filters will not display multi-line on devices of lower resolutions like mobile devices.
- Added – Moved the Posts Grid widget to new framework based on reusable blocks. Pls note that the class names have changed to keep it consistent with the new framework.
- Added – 6 different styles for grid items plus 7 header styles too
- Added – Next Prev pagination options for Posts Grid widget
- Added – Ability to handle large number of grid pages by providing dotted navigation
- Added – AJAX Category or taxonomy filtering for Grid widget. No more empty grid on category/taxonomy filtering
- Added – Read More option for the grid items
- Added – Open in new window option for links to posts in the grid
- Added – Two more header styles to posts blocks
- Fixed – The grid image was not clickable to the post
- Fixed – The filters would not center when a heading was not specified.
- Fixed – The grid filters will not display multi-line on devices of lower resolutions like mobile devices.
- Fixed – Fatal error on installations running below PHP 5.5 versions
- Added – Brand new Post Blocks module with more than a dozen styles and options to present your posts or custom post types
- Added – AJAX Pagination, Next Prev and Load More options for Post Blocks addon
- Added – AJAX Category or taxonomy filtering for Post Blocks addon
- Added – Extensive customization options including typography, color and other styling options for all addons/modules
- Fixed – The lightbox image was smaller than uploaded size
- Fixed – Service icons would show up even when ‘None’ option was chosen
- Fixed – Translations not working with default files provided by plugin
- Added – Automatic plugin updates and license key activation
- Fixed – The portfolio grid addon leaves an empty space on the top when no heading is specified and when no taxonomy filters are specified
- Fixed – In a few installations, the grid elements may not occupy full width between 769px to 800px device resolutions
- Fixed – The grid raised an warning when when certain taxonomies are chosen in the grid settings.
- Fixed – The isotope and magnific popup libraries were not being loaded for image/video gallery addon.
- Credit – Big thanks to user Axel for finding ALL these bugs that I could not have found myself.
- Fixed – Plugin animations mixing up with elementor animations making the addons to disappear on frontend
- Fixed – Links in a few widgets were showing even when no link URL was specified
- Fixed – A few addons would wrap around and move outside of the editor container
- Fixed – Odometers, Piecharts and Bar Charts addons would not show up in the editor preview
- Fixed – Links in few addons would not take into consider the setting to open URL in new window
- Fixed – The posts carousel would not show up in mobile devices
- Fixed – The posts carousel dots navigation was not clickable
- Fixed – The posts carousel would not expand beyond 960px in width
- Fixed – Some addons having strange grey background in elementor editor