Vimeo Grid/Gallery – Pro!
Showcase a collection of Vimeo videos obtained using Vimeo API given a User ID, Channel ID, Album ID or a Group ID. Quite handy for video tutorial sites, video bloggers, or any studio with a substantial amount of video content.
Vimeo Gallery Features
- Vimeo Video Grid/Gallery widget that connects to Vimeo Developer API to display videos automatically from Vimeo.
- Display videos in Vimeo Grid given a User ID, Channel ID, Album ID or a Group ID.
- Large number of sort options for display of videos like alphabetical, posted date, modified date, view count, number of likes, comments number and video duration.
- Display title, excerpt, user account name/avatar, categories, posted date, duration, views/likes/comments count of Vimeo videos, as provided by Vimeo API.
- Display Vimeo user account header with information like account name, logo, website, location, account stats and account description, as provided by Vimeo API.
- Load More function for paginated display of Vimeo videos.
- Note: The view count is zero below since that “Number of Views” stats is not returned by Vimeo API unless the access token is an authenticated access token, i.e., a token approved by the owner of the videos. See here for details. For videos owned by you, view count will be displayed.
The World's Most Versatile HD Camera...Wear it. Mount it. Love it.